Gather your family or friends and head to Busch Stadium to take batting practice with the pros!
New for 2021, Cardinals fans can take on-field batting practice at Busch Stadium.
Each $1,250 package includes access for up to 10 people:
- 45-minute batting practice and instruction with two of our alumni players, that may include 1987 NL Champion Scott Terry, 1987 World Series pitcher Danny Cox, Cardinals pitcher Mike Crudale, along with two hometown favorites, two-time All-Star Scott Cooper and 2011 World Series Champion Kyle McClellan.
- Access to the Cardinals Hall of Fame & Museum.
- Keepsake autographs from your alumni instructors.
Sample Group Schedule:
- 10 minutes – Arrival and check-in
- 45 minutes – Instruction and batting practice on the Busch Stadium infield
- 1 hour – Access to the Cardinals Hall of Fame & Museum (Please note: evening groups will enjoy Museum access prior to taking Batting Practice – including ticketed arrival times of 6:45 PM and 7:35.)
- Guests must bring their own bats and batting helmets as this equipment will not be provided. Guest equipment must meet the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE) performance standard.
- Children ages 12+ may participate.
- All participants will be asked to submit full contact information and complete a health and safety waiver at least 24 hours in advance of their ticketed time.
- Participants will be required to wear masks at all times except while batting.
- Contactless temperature checks will be taken before entry. Guests with a temperature 100.4 or less will be granted access to the ballpark.
- Groups are required to maintain social distancing and avoid physical contact with Cardinals Staff and Alumni players.
- Please do not come to Busch Stadium if: (i) you are experiencing any current symptoms of COVID-19 (visit CDC website); (ii) you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test taken due to your symptoms or a known exposure to a positive case, or (iii) you have been in close contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive and are observing a recommended quarantine.
Will I know which alumni instructors will be with my group?
We are excited to present a great group of Alumni instructors but unfortunately will not be able to confirm the schedule for instructors in advance.
Can children participate?
This experience is only available to children aged 12 and above. All children will be subject to the same safety precautions as adults, including a health and liability waiver that must be signed by the minor’s legal guardian in advance of the event.
Can we bring food or beverages into the ballpark?
No outside food or beverage will be allowed in the ballpark for this event.
Can I wear my baseball cleats?
By request of our Grounds Crew, no cleats will be allowed. Only closed-toe, rubber-bottom athletic shoes can be worn. Participants arriving in inappropriate footwear will not be permitted access.
How do I know if my equipment meets NOCSAE performance standards?
Information about the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE) performance standard can be found at www.NOCSAE.org.
My group is fewer than 10 people. Can I get a discount?
Each package, priced at $1250, is for up to 10 guests. There is no discount available for groups of less than 10. Each group will receive the same 45-minute window of batting practice and instruction with our alumni players.
Can we bring more than 10 people if the others are just there to watch the batting practice?
No, each group is limited to a total of 10 participants.
What if a member of my group arrives late?
Groups are asked to fully gather and enter the stadium together at their ticketed time. Late-arriving participants may not be permitted.
What happens in the case of rain or bad weather?
In the case of inclement weather, batting practice sessions will be rescheduled for the following day.