Major League Baseball announced that the opening of the 2020 season will be delayed due to the CDC's latest guidelines, which restrict events of more than 50 people for a matter of weeks. We are supportive of this decision as the health and safety of our fans, players, and staff is our highest priority. MLB has a variety of contingency plans, and we will remain flexible with the hope of resuming normal operations as soon as possible. When the season does begin, MLB will be committed to playing as many games as possible.
As soon as further information is available, we will provide updates on the Theme Tickets schedule.
The Cardinals invite all Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, families and friends to enjoy Scout Nights at the Ballpark. Scouts and their guests can enjoy a new $12 ticket price, and each scout ticket will include a special Boy or Girl Scout patch!
BACK FOR 2020! Prior to each game, all scouts and troop leaders will be invited to participate in a pre-game parade around the warning track.
- You may purchase tickets online, by calling 314-345-9000, or by submitting an order form via mail or email ([email protected])
- There is a $15 total service charge for phone and mail orders. Online orders are subject to a $2.50 per ticket fee with a max of $30.
- Groups of 12 or under are available for online purchase only. Phone and mail orders for 13 + tickets are preferred.
- Tickets will be mailed with patches. Orders received the week preceding your selected game date will be held for pickup at Will Call on 8th St next to Gate 3.
- Parade information and timing will be communicated prior with the purchase of your tickets. ONLY SCOUTS AND TROOP LEADERS WITH SCOUT NIGHT TICKETS WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE FIELD.