MLB Ballpark for iPhone and Android Phone
The official MLB Ballpark app is your mobile app companion for buying game tickets, planning your visit, and attending live games at Oracle Park. The Ballpark app is a must for the fan who wants to stay informed and connected with their favorite team.
The Ballpark app lets you access and manage your digital tickets, easily forward tickets, browse team schedules, view interactive ballpark maps, enjoy the MLB-exclusive Photo Creator, and much more! Plus, you can chronicle your own personal history, creating an archive of your personal experiences at Major League Baseball stadiums.
Don’t forget to allow notifications to get messages sent to your device about your game tickets, important stadium information, promotions and more.
- Access and manage your digital tickets
- Engaging experiences with MLB-exclusive Camera lenses with the Photo Creator
- Check-in for offers, rewards, and personalized history for ballparks visited
- Team schedules, directions, parking information, and more
- Interactive concourse maps and directories, including food and drink menus
- You’ll be asked to log in with your MLB account. If you can’t remember your password, you can have a new one emailed to you directly from the Ballpark app.
- If you don’t have an MLB account, you can easily create one.
Access your tickets
If you purchased tickets with the same email address you used to log in to the Ballpark app, your tickets will already be linked to your MLB account and will automatically appear. If not, you may need to verify your email address in order to access and manage your tickets.
To verify your email address:
- From the Home tab, tap the Profile icon in the top left hand corner, and choose My MLB Account Emails
- Enter the email address you used to purchase your tickets and send a verification email.
- Check your email and click the VERIFY EMAIL link.
- Your tickets will be accessible in the Tickets tab and Home tab.
Forward tickets to others
To forward tickets:
- Tap the Tickets tab and tap the game you want to forward.
- Tap Forward Tickets and select which tickets you want to forward.
Forward delivery options:
- Via email allows you to enter an email address directly
- Select From Contacts allows you to use your device’s address book
- Quickly send tickets to friends you’ve forwarded to recently by tapping on their email
- Share link by text allows you to forward tickets via text message