About the G-Team
The G-Team is the high-energy and passionate team that interacts with Giants fans all season long. At every home game, members of the G-Team entertain fans in and around the ballpark and enhance the game day experience with game shows, contests, promotions, and crowd rallies. G-Team members play an integral role in helping create the best fan experience in all of sports. The G-Team also serves as ambassadors for the Giants throughout the Bay Area at various festivals and community events.
What does it take to be a member of the G-Team?
It takes professionalism, team pride, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to be a member of the G-Team. We look for candidates who are:
- Professional, personable, and exceptionally outgoing
- Punctual, reliable, flexible, and available to commit to work at least 30 home games and 15 special events, including nights, weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Enjoy performing in front of upwards of 42,000 people, small groups, and individuals
- Able to interact with adults and children in group settings, as well as one-on-one situations
- Able to entertain in a family-oriented environment
- Thrive in fast paced environments
- A team player
- Comfortable with public interactions and sharing knowledge of the San Francisco Giants
How to Apply
Please check back soon for information on the 2019 application cycle.
If you have any questions about the G-Team, please email .