About the G-Team
The G-Team is the high-energy and passionate team that interacts with Giants fans all season long. At every home game, members of the G-Team entertain fans in and around the ballpark and enhance the game day experience with game shows, contests, promotions, and crowd rallies. G-Team members play an integral role in helping create the best fan experience in all of sports. The G-Team also serves as ambassadors for the Giants throughout the Bay Area at various festivals and community events.
What does it take to be a member of the G-Team?
It takes professionalism, team pride, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to be a member of the G-Team. We look for candidates who are:
- Professional, personable, and exceptionally outgoing
- Punctual, reliable, flexible, and available to commit to work at least 30 home games and 15 special events, including nights, weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Enjoy performing in front of upwards of 42,000 people, small groups, and individuals
- Able to interact with adults and children in group settings, as well as one-on-one situations
- Able to entertain in a family-oriented environment
- Thrive in fast paced environments
- A team player
- Comfortable with public interactions and sharing knowledge of the San Francisco Giants
How to Apply
If you have any questions about the G-Team, please email .