Brewers Buddies Ticket Request Form
Thousands of complimentary game tickets have been distributed to non-profit community groups through this program.
The Brewers Buddies program is made possible through contributions from Major League Baseball, our season seat holders, sponsors, players and ownership group to the Brewers Community Foundation.
Please take a moment to become familiar with our policies:
- Ticket orders need to be submitted at least 10 days prior to the game for processing and fulfillment, no exceptions.
- Brewers Buddies tickets cannot be resold, donated to fund-raising organizations or distributed to those not associated with the program. Violation of these rules will result in an organization's removal from the program. Failure to utilize requested tickets may disqualify your organization from future participation in the program.
- Once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game. In the event that tickets are lost, they will not be replaced. Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Brewers Community Foundation, Inc. at least one (1) week prior to the game. Failure to notify will affect future ticket allotments.
- Transportation and parking are not provided with this offer and are the sole responsibility of the participating organization. Parking is available for purchase by contacting the Milwaukee Brewers Box Office at (414) 902-4000.
- For more information about participation in the program, email [email protected] to get started.