Guest safety is a priority for the St. Louis Cardinals and Major League Baseball. The screening program and inspection policy at Busch Stadium is an important part of making Busch Stadium a safe environment for our guests. Please watch this short video and review our inspection policy below to help you prepare for your visit to Busch Stadium.
In conjunction with a league-wide policy established by Major League Baseball, the St. Louis Cardinals reserve the right to inspect all items entering Busch Stadium. Guests may bring in items such as: bags (excluding backpacks), purses, soft-sided coolers (excluding backpack coolers) not exceeding 16" x 16" x 8"; food; non-alcoholic beverages in factory-sealed plastic bottles no larger than 2 liters; empty cups, mugs or plastic bottles.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs or other service animals trained to perform work or tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability or other service animal expressly authorized under applicable law)
- Backpacks (exceptions for diaper bags and other bags used for medical reasons may be granted)
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- Balloons, beach balls, and other inflatables
- Chairs and stools, including bleacher seats with backs
- Commercial camera equipment (lenses longer than length of the camera body), including video cameras, tripods, monopods and backpack camera bags
- Containers - aerosol cans (i.e. - hairspray, sunscreen), aluminum or glass cans and bottles, flasks, non-factory sealed plastic bottles (permitted if empty and smaller than 2 liters), thermoses
- Coolers - hard sided and Styrofoam coolers, hard plastic inserts for soft sided coolers, backpack coolers
- Face paint, masks, and any other costume that covers the head/face
- Flag poles, PVC pipe, and other poles
- Hover boards, skate boards, roller skates, and roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Knives longer than 4 inches
- Laser pointers/lights
- Noisemakers of any kind, including but not limited to air horns, cowbells, and thunder sticks
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Stun guns, Tasers
- Weapons of any kind
- Wrapped packages