The Voice of the Cardinals, KMOX 1120 AM, is reliving our magical 2011 season by replaying every pitch of Cardinals baseball from when we were 10.5 games back of the Wild Card on August 25th through Game 7 of the World Series. 50 games in all!
Games will begin with a pregame show Monday through Friday at 6:15 PM, Saturdays at 6 PM and Sundays at noon.
FOX Sports Midwest is currently replaying memorable games from the 2019 season. The following is a list of games scheduled to air this week at 6 & 8 PM CT:
Wednesday, March 25 – Cardinals at Cubs (September 21, 2019)
- Back-to-back home runs from Yadier Molina and Paul DeJong in the top of the ninth off Cubs closer Craig Kimbrel
Friday, March 27 – Cardinals vs. Angels (June 21, 2019)
- Albert Pujols’ first game back at Busch Stadium in eight seasons
Sunday, March 29 – Cardinals at Reds (July 19, 2019)
- Cardinals score 10 runs in one inning against the Reds at Great American Ballpark to erase 7-0 deficit
Monday, March 30 – Cardinals vs. Reds (Game 1 - September 1, 2019)
- Harrison Bader’s walk-off hit completes another Cardinals come-from-behind win against the Reds.
Wednesday, April 1 – Cardinals at Pirates (July 24, 2019)
- Cardinals tie a major league record with eight extra base hits as part of a nine-run 2nd inning and Paul DeJong hits three home runs.
Friday, April 3 – Cardinals vs. Pirates (August 11, 2019)
- Lane Thomas hits a late, go-ahead grand slam to propel the Cardinals to another come-from-behind win.
Sunday, April 5 – Cardinals vs. Dodgers (April 11, 2019)
- Cardinals fight back from two separate three-run deficits to complete four-game sweep of Dodgers at Busch.
Stay tuned as more games will be added to the schedule in the coming weeks.
To celebrate what would have been Opening Day this Thursday, MLB is launching a #OpeningDayAtHome initiative and streaming 30 memorable games across various MLB social channels. As a result, MLB will be streaming Game 6 of the 2011 World Series on cardinals.com, MLB's Facebook page (facebook.com/mlb), and the Cardinals' YouTube page (youtube.com/cardinals) at 10 AM CT on March 26.
Our YouTube page also features the club-produced documentary "Home: The Molina Story", as well as many of the historic Cardinals highlights that are part of our ongoing Moment Madness Bracket Challenge (cardinals.com/bracket).