- Prospecting - Use your seats to help bring in new business to your company. Get that potential customer "off of the fence".
- Customer Relations - Reinforce and enhance relationships with current customers beyond conventional business relations.
- Sales Tool - Use as a means of motivation for salespeople to hit their numbers and goals during a sales period, or prizes for sales contests.
- Networking - Use Cardinals Baseball as the conduit to link up with other business leaders.
- Referrals - Thank that customer who gave you a business referral.
- Recognition - Surprise an employee on their work anniversary or welcome new employees.
- Build Employee Morale - Make your employees happy and proud to work for you by treating them to a Cardinals game.
- Gain an Edge - Stay ahead of the competition by putting your tickets to work for you.
- Bring Business Back - Invite a customer who has not ordered from you or done business with you recently.
- Perspective Employee - Give the tickets to that job candidate who interviewed from out of town.
- Mentors - Pair up employees with company mentors and treat them to a game.
- Say Thank You - Show gratitude to someone inside or outside your business. Imagine their reaction when you Thank that long-time client, volunteer or an employee, with seats at a Cardinals game.
- Fix a Problem - Give to customers who might be upset of annoyed with a situation.
- Give to Your Favorite Charity - Donate your tickets and make someone's day.
- Bring Family and Friends - Nothing strengthens friendships and builds memories like a Cardinals game.
- Use as Gifts - Give games for graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. Skip going to the store!
- Thank You - Go to your favorite restaurant and thank the server for their hard work. Thank your child's teacher or coach.
- Non-For-Profit - Give them to a non-for-profit that you support to auction off and help their cause.
- Welcome Package - Welcome the new neighbor to town.
- Reward - Reward your child or family member for their good grades!
- Reconnect - Reconnect with an old friend.
- Service Recognition - Offer the tickets to a service person that has taken care of you.
- Added Incentive - Baby sitters enjoy Cardinals baseball.
- Surprise - Surprise that Little Leaguer or Student of the Month with a trip to Busch Stadium.
- Use Them Yourself - Don't give all of the fun away!
- Finding Partners - Through www.cardinals.com/splitseason Season Ticket Holders can list tickets and find partners that can endure for years.
- Sell Your Tickets - Post your tickets for sale and you get paid directly from StubHub. Go to www.cardinals.com/stubhub to learn more.
It is not just a seat to a game. It is an experience, a memory, a business tool, an asset. Use your tickets to their utmost potential. Contact your Account Executive and talk to a pro about how to get the most out of your season seats.
Inside Season Ticket Holders