2022 Phillips 66®/Cardinals® Discounted Tickets
PROMOTION: Receive up to fifty percent (50%) off the purchase of up to four (4) St. Louis Cardinals eligible baseball tickets for one (1) St. Louis Cardinals eligible home game during the 2022 Major League Baseball® regular season compliments of Phillips 66 gasoline (“Promotion”), subject to availability and blackout dates. Promotion applies to all St. Louis Cardinals 2022 regular season home game dates and all available seating locations/tickets except for those excluded below.
HOW TO GET PROMOTION CODES:
1) Purchase a minimum of eight (8) gallons of any grade fuel in a single transaction using the My Phillips 66® App ( the “App”) during the Promotion Period at a participating Phillips 66 retail site. If you don’t have the My Phillips 66® App, you can download it for free from the App store at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ or Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/.
2) Go to the Cardinals Ticket Deal Card in the My Phillips 66® App and follow instructions on the Website within the My Phillips 66® App. Participants must provide their first name, last name, email address, and zip code in the respective fields in the online form on the Website. Participant will receive a Promotion Code (“Promo Code”) on screen in the My Phillips 66® App after completing the online form.
3) Each Participant who completes the online form will also receive a confirmation email with their Promo Code within 24 hours.
Participants (defined below) must have a compatible device to download and use the App. LIMIT ONE (1) PROMO CODE PER PERSON PER DAY DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD, regardless of the number of gallons of fuel purchased. OFFER GOOD WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
PROMOTION PERIOD: March 25, 2022, through October 2, 2022, while supplies last (the “Promotion Period”). All PROMO CODES MUST BE REDEEMED AND TICKETS PURCHASED BY SEPTEMBER 18, 2022, OR PROMO CODE WILL OTHERWISE BE VOID. This offer may not be combined with any other offer and is not valid on previously purchased tickets. Promo Codes cannot be redeemed for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
HOW TO REDEEM PROMO CODES/PURCHASE TICKETS: During the Promotion Period, visit www.Cardinals.com/Phillips66 (the “Website”). Follow instructions on the Website, enter the Promo Code, choose an eligible game date and eligible tickets(s) and complete the purchase of your ticket(s) (all online fees apply).
Tickets obtained via this Promotion may not be exchanged or refunded and are subject to all terms and conditions of St. Louis Cardinals game tickets generally, are for personal use only, and may not be resold or used for any promotional or commercial purpose whatsoever. LIMIT FOUR (4) ELIGIBLE TICKETS PER PROMO CODE FOR ONE (1) ELIGIBLE GAME DATE WITH A LIMIT OF ONE TRANSACTION (I.E., ONE (1) PROMO CODE REDEMPTION) PER DAY, PER PERSON. SPONSORS, AT THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT REDEEM ANY PROMO CODE(S) FOR DISCOUNTED TICKETS IF SPONSORS DEEM THE PROMO CODES WERE NOT ACQUIRED PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF THESE PROMOTION RULES. Major League Baseball (MLB) game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club(s) and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of tickets purchased pursuant to this Promotion will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by MLB, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. You and your guests agree to comply with all applicable ballpark rules and regulations. The ballpark operator reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to you or your guests if you or they engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. None of the Released Parties (as hereinafter defined) will be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any MLB game, event or exhibition.
EXCLUDED GAME DATES/SEATING LOCATIONS AND TICKETS: Promotional codes are valid for redemption on the purchase of eligible tickets for any St. Louis Cardinals 2022 regular season home game dates excluding games played on the following dates:
- April 7, 2022
- June 24, 2022, June 25, 2022, June 26, 2022
- August 2, 2022, August 3, 2022, August 4, 2022, August 5, 2022, August 6, 2022, August 7, 2022
- September 2, 2022, September 3, 2022, September 4, 2022
- September 30, 2022, October 1, 2022, October 2, 2022
- ADDITIONAL BLACKOUT DATES MAY APPLY, AS DETERMINED BY THE CARDINALS.
THE DISCOUNT SHALL BE FIFTY PERCENT (50%) OFF THE FACE VALUE OF TICKETS IN ELIGIBLE SECTIONS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFIELD REDBIRD CLUB) EXCEPT FOR THE SECTIONS SET FORTH BELOW, THE DISCOUNT SHALL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Fifty percent (50%) off the face value of all tickets priced at $20 or higher, including Dugout Box, First-Base Field Box, Third-Base Field Box, Infield Box and Redbird Club tickets;
- No discount for Diamond Box tickets or Home Field Box tickets;
- Twenty-Five percent (25%) off the face value of UMB Champions Club, Perficient Red Jacket Club, National Car Rental Club and Legends Club tickets priced at $120 or higher; and
- Twenty-Five percent (25%) off the face value of Coca-Cola Scoreboard Patio, Coca-Cola Rooftop Deck, Powerade Bridge, MVP Deck, and Left Field Landing tickets priced at $90 or higher.
PROMOTION CODES ARE NOT VALID FOR THE PURCHASE OF DIAMOND BOX, COMMISSIONER’S BOX, PARTY SUITES, CARDINALS CLUB, OR CARDINALS NATION ROOFTOP TICKETS.
PROMO CODES MAY BE REDEEMED ONLINE VIA THE WEBSITE.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to licensed drivers who are legal U.S. residents eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) as of March 25, 2022.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Submitted materials become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Neither Sponsor nor the MLB Entities shall be responsible for printing, typographical errors or any other errors in any Promotion-related materials or administration of this Promotion including, but not limited to, errors in advertising and in the Promotion Rules. By participating in this Promotion, you accept and agree to these Promotion Rules. All transportation to and from any game and any expenses not listed herein are the ticket holder’s responsibility. Neither Sponsor nor any of the MLB Entities (defined below) nor any of their respective assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) shall be liable for any circumstances which may prevent the St. Louis Cardinals games from being played. By accepting the Promo Code, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, franchises, advertising and promotion agencies, successors and assigns from any and all liability, including all claims arising out of, but not limited to, injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the acceptance, enjoyment and/or use or misuse of any tickets obtained pursuant to this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to change or cancel this Promotion at any time without prior notice. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The “MLB Entities” shall mean MLB Advanced Media, L.P., the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), including St. Louis Cardinals, LLC (the “Cardinals”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. This Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri and any claims or disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the City of St. Louis, Missouri.
SPONSOR: Phillips 66 Company, 2331 City West Boulevard., Houston, TX 77042.