Tour Yankee Stadium and absorb the rich history of the 27-time World Series Champions. Visit iconic locations such as Monument Park, get up close to historic baseball artifacts and familiarize yourself with Yankee Stadium events which go beyond baseball. Each tour is led by one of our knowledgeable tour guides to ensure everyone's trip to Yankee Stadium is complete.
CLASSIC TOUR SCHEDULE
Tours run most days from 11:00 a.m. - 1:40 p.m. departing every 20 minutes (11:20 a.m., 11:40 a.m., 12 p.m…) and run approximately one (1) hour. Click the "Buy Classic Tours Tickets" link for a complete schedule of available dates and times.
A bilingual tour (Spanish/English) is commonly available on tour operational dates at 1:00 p.m.
*Classic Tours are unavailable for 1:10 p.m. & 4:05 p.m. home games
CLASSIC TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Highlights may include:
New York Yankees Museum presented by Bank of America, Monument Park, Press Box and/or Dugout*
*Please note; ALL tour dates, times, locations and routes are subject to change without notice.
Important Tour Information
ENTRANCE: Classic Tour guests will enter through the Hard Rock Café adjacent to Gate 6 (corner of 161st St. and River Ave.) Please arrive 15 minutes prior to ticketed tour start time.
SUBWAY: Yankee Stadium is accessible via the B, D, and 4 lines. Station stop: 161 Street- Yankee Stadium.
PARKING: Paid parking is available at the 153rd Street Garage: 71 East 153rd Street, Bronx, NY 10451 (www.iconparking.com).
CONTACT: For further questions, please contact 646-977-TOUR (8687) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classic Tours Pricing
Please note: Vouchers may be redeemed at the Hard Rock Cafe prior to or following your selected tour time. The Hard Rock Cafe opens at 11:00 a.m. daily.
Great for Field Trips, Summer Camps, Schools, Family Get-Togethers, or any Special Occasion. Enjoy the rich history of Yankee Stadium with your group.
Discounted rates available for groups of 20 or more.
To book a group tour please call 646-977-TOUR (8687) or email us at email@example.com.
Pregame Tours - click here.
Explore The Bronx and Save!
- The New York Yankees and New York Botanical Garden Bring You A Special Offer. The Bronx is home to the legendary Yankee Stadium and New York Botanical Garden. As a special offer, these two Bronx icons are partnering to bring you more ways to explore the Bronx and save. When you take a Yankee Stadium Tour or visit The New York Botanical Garden, show your ticket at the box office from your recent visit and save $5 per ticket at the other institution. Offer subject to availability at the time of redemption.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I guaranteed a spot on the tour?
- All tours are subject to availability. We encourage guests to purchase tickets in advance as tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Are tour tickets exchangeable?
- All sales are final. No exchanges. Tickets are for printed date & time as indicated on ticket.
- What if it rains or snows?
- All tours are expected to run rain, snow, or shine. Please dress accordingly.
- Are tours wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, tours are wheelchair accessible.
- Are Bomber Bucks redeemable for tour tickets?
- Yes, Bomber Bucks may be redeemed at the Yankee Stadium Box Office for tour tickets.
- Is photography permitted on tours?
- Yes, personal cameras and/or cell phones may be used to photograph while touring. Please note, certain areas may prohibit flash photography. Videotaping is PROHIBITED.
- What is the Entry and Carry-In policy?
- Please refer to the Yankee Stadium Information Guide for details on Entry and Carry-In policy.
For further questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-977-TOUR (8687).
The Yankees reserve the right to cancel all or part of any tour. If a tour date and/or time is canceled, all tickets will be refunded. ALL tour dates, times, locations and routes are subject to change without notice.