Take a tour of Yankee Stadium and learn the history about the 27-time World Series Champion New York Yankees! Get up close to historic baseball artifacts, visit exclusive locations, and learn about the various events that take place at the Stadium throughout history. Each tour is led by one of our knowledgeable and experienced tour guides to make sure everyone's trip to Yankee Stadium is complete.
Classic Individual Tour Information
CLASSIC TOUR ROUTE:
Tour routes vary day to day and throughout the year. Regardless of route, each tour will last approximately (1) one hour and be led by our knowledgeable and experienced tour guides.
Stops may include:
New York Yankees Museum presented by Bank of America, Monument Park, Press Box and/or Dugout*.
*All tour routes subject to change
Tours typically run every day of the week. Please click "Buy Classic Tour Tickets" to purchase the exact date and time you are interested in attending.
If a date is not displayed, we will not be running tours for that specific date. If a date is displayed but the times are not available, Classic Tours may be sold out. Please contact us to confirm availability.
11:00am, 11:20am, 11:40am, 12:00pm, 12:20pm, 12:40pm, 1:00pm, 1:20pm, 1:40pm
Bilingual Tour (English/Spanish) is normally scheduled at 1:00pm. Please contact us in advance for availability.
There are no Classic Tours on 1:10 p.m. or 4:05 p.m. games days.
For information on public transportation to Yankee Stadium and parking, please click here.
The Tours Entrance is located at the entrance of the Hard Rock Cafe Yankee Stadium. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
ALL TOUR DAYS, TIMES AND SITES ARE SUBJECT TO CURRENT AVAILABILITY.
*All sales are final for the time and date specified on the ticket, and cannot be exchanged for a different time. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Classic Tours Pricing
**Hard Rock Cafe Vouchers are inclusive of the Stadium Tour and Lunch as listed on the selected menu. Vouchers can be used at the Hard Rock Cafe prior to or following your tour time. Hard Rock Cafe opens at 11:00 a.m. daily.
Several of our menus require the use of the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) to view.
Please click here to download now.
For Groups of 20 or More
For groups of 20 or more, we offer the Classic Tour stops of Yankee Stadium at a discounted rate! Enjoy the history and tradition of the New York Yankees with your group*.
Group Tour Times:
9:00 am, 9:20 am, 9:40 am, 10:00 am, 10:20 am, 10:40 am, 2:00 pm, 2:20 pm, 2:40 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:20 pm, 3:40 pm, 4:00 pm
Please contact us for specific time availability for the date requested. Please note: the final group tour will begin at 10:40 a.m. on game days.
*Group tours of less than 35 people are not guaranteed to remain private and may be combined with other groups or individuals.
**Up to two children, 3 years of age and younger are free (within the same group).
Marriage Proposal Tour
EXPLORE THE BRONX AND SAVE!
The New York Yankees and New York Botanical Garden Bring You A Special Offer
The Bronx is home to the legendary Yankee Stadium and New York Botanical Garden. As a special offer, these two Bronx icons are partnering to bring you more ways to explore the Bronx and save. When you take a Yankee Stadium Tour or visit The New York Botanical Garden, show your ticket at the box office from your recent visit and save $5 per ticket at the other institution. Offer subject to availability at the time of redemption.
The New York Botanical Garden is a national historic landmark and an iconic living museum with 250 acres and 50 gardens and collections. Featuring world-renowned exhibitions, year-round arts and culture programs, rich educational programming for children and adults, and family-friendly activities for all ages, it is the city's greatest living museum-an urban oasis unlike any other.
Tours Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I Guaranteed a spot on a Tour? Can I switch my tour time after I have purchased a ticket?
- All tickets are subject to availability and are on a first come first served basis. All sales are final for the time and date specified on the ticket, and cannot be exchanged.
- What is the weather policy?
- All tours are given rain, snow, or shine. Please call (646) 977-8687 or email tours@Yankees.com with any questions regarding your tour.
- Is the tour route wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, all tours are wheelchair accessible.
- Can Bomber Bucks be used towards a Yankee Stadium Tour?
- Bomber Bucks for Classic Tours of 1-14 people can only be redeemed at the Yankee Stadium Ticket Windows.
- Am I guaranteed to visit every location on my tour?
- All sites are subject to current availability.
- Is photography permitted on the tour?
- Guests may bring their personal cameras and take photographs throughout the program. Certain areas may prohibit flash photography. Videography is always prohibited.
- What is the entry and carry-in policy?
- All ballpark information can be found on our A-Z Guide.
The Yankees reserve the right to cancel all or part of a tour. If a tour date must be made up as part of a postponed game or special event, all tickets will be refunded. All sites on the tours are subject to current availability. Dates are subject to change without notice.