New York Yankees Baseball Virtual Summer Camps is an interactive online camp experience that combines skill development, immersive and hands-on learning, premier instruction, and the love of Baseball all within the comforts and convenience of home.
Each virtual camp session is LIVE and RESPONSIVE. Sessions are one-hour each day with a remote coach who will work with campers to try something new, learn or refine a skill, practice their baseball knowledge and apply various concepts to the game of baseball. We use energizers and games to promote exercise, movement and skill development while connecting virtually offering a well-rounded experience for kids of all interest levels that features a mix of sports skill and training, STEM, Art and team building.
The sessions are intimate and will feature no more than 10 campers. This allows each camper to get the care and attention they deserve. Our coaches will provide choice and adapt programming to the interests and needs of our campers to ensure they have active sessions filled with play.
- Parents pick the time slot that works best for them. Campers meet at the same time each day.
- Access to virtual Q&A session with a Yankees Alumni player scheduled to take place later during the summer
- Daily sessions are one-hour long
- Campers are in the same group with the same coach and group of kids each day
- Camper to Coach ratios:
- 3-6 year olds – 8:1
- 7-11 year olds – 10:1
- Sessions offered the weeks of 7/27, 8/3, 8/10 and 8/17
For group inquiries about private virtual sessions, please contact customer care [email protected].
To Enroll, click your desired week below: