In partnership with Kids in Seats, Seats of Dreams and the Veteran Tickets Foundation, the Yankees will offer a ticket donation program to Season Ticket Licensees. The Yankees' ticket donation program provides an outlet for Licensees to donate tickets within their ticket license plan to veterans or underserved children.
All future game ticket donations must be transferred electronically via My Yankees Account. Tickets may be transferred up until 72 hours prior to the game date/time. The New York Yankees are not responsible for any tickets that are not sent directly via My Yankees Account.
Kids in Seats
Kids in Seats provides under-served and at risk-youth with memorable and unique experiences in sports and entertainment as recognition for positive behavior, in order to brighten the lives of children and their families. Single seat ticket donations cannot be accepted. All ticket donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Kids in Seats is a registered 501(c)3 and a Guidestar Gold Level charity.
Seats of Dreams
Seats of Dreams is committed to enriching the lives of children. Seats of Dreams achieves this by giving donated sports and entertainment tickets to children who are disadvantaged, have disabilities or who are sick. Seats of Dreams' goal is to foster the dreams of these children and help them forget their challenges. Seats of Dreams provides an easy way for ticket licensees to donate their tickets that might otherwise go unused to children in need. Donated tickets will be provided to local charities that serve our community's children, families and citizens who normally would not have the opportunity to attend a New York Yankees game. It's a "winning" triple play: Ticket donors are giving back to the community, receiving a tax deduction for the full face value of their donation and providing a child the opportunity to experience the thrill of attending a professional ballgame. Seats of Dreams is a Non-Profit 501(c) (3) Organization registered in New York.
Vet Tix strives to enrich the lives of our Military and Veterans by providing reintegration opportunities and family bonding experiences through socially interactive events. Vet Tix provides free event tickets to family members of KIA, our Military and Veterans to sporting events, concerts, performing arts and family activities. Our Military and Veterans experience many difficult transitions as they reintegrate back into their families, their communities and eventually civilian life. Attending these events improves morale, strengthens family bonds through shared interests and encourages service members to stay engaged with local communities and American life. In gratitude for their service and to support their reintegration processes, Vet Tix is dedicated to giving back to those who gave us so much. Vet Tix is a national 501(c) (3) non-profit foundation, and all contributions are tax deductible.
How to Donate your Tickets
- Go to yankees.com and select My Yankees Account from the Tickets menu.
- To access your My Yankees Account, please use your Email Address and Password to login. If you do not know your My Yankees Account password, please click on "Forgot Your Password?" and follow the online instructions.
- Once you login to your My Yankees Account, click the "Donate Tickets" button.
- Select the game you would like to donate.
- Select the seats you would like to donate. You have the option to transfer all or some of your tickets for any one game in a transaction. MVK and Seats of Dreams will NOT accept a donation of a single seat.
- Click "Donate to Charity."
- Click "Donate Now."
Please note, tickets must be donated by 72 hours prior to the game date/time. For example, if you would like to donate your tickets for the Sept. 3 game, the tickets must be donated by 7:05 p.m. on Aug. 31.
Important Information for Season Ticket Licensees
- Ticket donation partners have 48 hours to accept or reject the transfer invitation. In either case, you will receive an email advising of the decision. If no action is taken by a ticket donation partner within 48 hours, the transfer invitation will automatically be canceled and you and the ticket donation partner will receive an email advising of the transfer cancellation.
- Ticket donation partners are not responsible for providing a Tax Donation letter if the transfer invitation is rejected.
- Once your ticket transfer has been accepted, the barcodes on your original tickets will be deactivated, so they will not be accepted for admission. Do not discard your tickets until you receive an email acknowledgement that the ticket donation partner has accepted the transfer.
- You may cancel a transfer within the 48 hour window only if the ticket donation partner has not yet acted on the invitation. To cancel a pending invitation, click the "My Account" and "View/Cancel Pending Transfer" links upon signing in.
- A ticket transfer transaction becomes final once the ticket donation partner accepts the transfer. No cancellations or refunds will be made following the Ticket Transfer acceptance.
- Ticket transfers to ticket donation partners must be initiated 72 hours prior to the game date/time.
- Ticket donations will be capped at 150 tickets per game.
- The Tax Donation letter will be provided via email by the ticket donation partner to the donor 7-10 business days after the final game of the homestand for which the tickets were donated.