Please review the Miller Park security policies regarding which items are permitted to be brought in for your next Brewers game.
The following items will be permitted inside Miller Park and will be subject to inspection at the screening areas:
- Small Bags, Purses, Fanny Packs (size limit 16" x 16" x 8" or smaller in size)
- Soft-Sided Cooler Bags (size limit 16" x 16" x 8" or smaller in size)
- Small Diaper Bags, Strollers, Wheelchairs
- Soda, water or juice must be contained in factory-sealed plastic bottles.
- Personal-size food items in appropriate containers.
Fans are permitted to bring and display banners at Miller Park, provided the content displayed is pertinent to baseball; is not offensive; does not interfere with the game, broadcast of the game or other guests' enjoyment of the game; does not cover ballpark advertising or other signage; promote a commercial product or service, or contain any language or illustration deemed inappropriate by Milwaukee Brewers management. Items such as poles, long-stem brooms, and/or sticks are prohibited. Banners may not be paraded through any part of Miller Park or hung over railings. Approved banners and/or signs may be displayed between innings only. Maximum banner size is 3' x 5'.
Guests may not exit and re-enter Miller Park using the same ticket. However, in the case of an emergency, please ask Milwaukee Brewers staff for assistance.
Miller Park provides a safe, family-friendly environment. Event staff and Milwaukee Police Officers are available to assist fans throughout the premises.
The following items are among those not permitted to be brought into Miller Park (items are subject to change without notice):
- Aerosol Cans (sunscreen, hairspray, etc.)
- Bags/Luggage (larger than 16" x 16" x 8")
- Camera Lenses (must not exceed 8 inches in length)
- Cans & Glass Containers
- Hard-Sided Coolers/Hard-Sided Liners/Hard-Sided Ice Packs
- Laser Pointers
- Monopods & Tripods
- Noise Makers
- Non-Factory Sealed Plastic Bottles
- Pepper Spray
- Pets (except for service animals or during specific promotions)
- Stainless Steel Reusable Drinking Straws
- Throwing Items
- No open or concealed weapons/firearms (including pocket knives) are allowed anywhere inside Miller Park.
Beginning with the 2020 season, backpacks and all other multi-compartment bags will not be permitted at Miller Park. Exceptions to this policy will include single-zip purses, tote bags, drawstring bags, and single-zip small soft-sided coolers. Diaper bags and bags used for ADA, medical or nursing reasons will be exceptions to the rule as well. All bags and hand-carried items will be inspected prior to entry in accordance with MLB rules. Items larger than 16"x16"x8" will not be permitted. There are no bag check facilities inside Miller Park. For more information, please visit brewers.com/bagpolicy.
The Milwaukee Brewers will not offer accommodations for prohibited items and are not responsible for items left behind in the screening areas.