Located in the middle of historic Old Town, Scottsdale Stadium sits on the corner of Osborn Rd and Drinkwater Blvd. This venue, built in 1955 and updated throughout the years, serves as the Spring Training home for the San Francisco Giants in February and March. As the centerpiece to a vibrant downtown, Scottsdale Stadium is a crowd favorite each Spring as evidenced by its capacity crowds.
Scottsdale Stadium is the most unique venue in all of the Cactus League simply because of its old school charm. As one of the larger venues in the Cactus League with a capacity of 12,000, fans are treated to the best venue to watch a game as the intimate seating brings them closer to the action than they've ever been.
When you find yourself visiting the Valley of the Sun, make a point to catch a game at Scottsdale Stadium. It truly is the diamond of dreams.
7408 East Osborn Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Directions from 101:
- Exit on Indian School Road
- Go WEST on Indian School (toward Downtown Scottsdale)
- SOUTH (left) on Drinkwater Blvd
- Stadium is on the corner of Osborn & Drinkwater Blvd.
Directions from Sky Harbor Airport:
- Take the 202 EAST
- Exit Scottsdale Road
- Go NORTH on Scottsdale Road
- EAST (right) on Osborn Road
- Stadium is 2 blocks East of Scottsdale Road
Items Not Allowed Into the Stadium
The following are security guidelines for Scottsdale Stadium that will be enforced by San Francisco Giants staff, the City of Scottsdale staff, and the Scottsdale Police Department:
- No bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8". Any bags brought into Scottsdale Stadium must be soft-sided.
- All bags will be inspected before they are permitted into the ballpark.
- No cans, glass containers, or open containers. Fans are only permitted to bring factory sealed plastic nonalcoholic beverage bottles into Scottsdale Stadium, or empty reusable water bottles that can be filled at water fountains inside the stadium.
- No lawn chairs are allowed in Scottsdale Stadium.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, or weapons are allowed in Scottsdale Stadium.
Gates will open 2 hours prior to all home games (subject to change).
Parking lots adjacent to the stadium do fill quickly so we encourage you to arrive early or plan ahead. Public parking structures are located at 2nd Street & Drinkwater, 2nd Street & Brown, and 3rd & Craftsman Court. Additional surface parking is also available throughout Downtown Scottsdale. Please note that some parking areas have a three hour time limit.
Try the convenient shuttle service to Giants games provided by the City of Scottsdale. Shuttles run approximately every 10 minutes, 90 minutes prior to & 30 minutes following each game. Shuttles for the guests with accessibility needs are also available - provided by the City of Scottsdale. To catch the shuttle, park at Loloma Station, Fashion Square Mall (next to Nordstrom) or along 5th Avenue. For more information call 480.421.1004 or visit www.scottsdaletrolley.com.
Handicap accessible parking is located in the City Court parking lot located south of Indian School on 75th Street and in the Civil Center Parking Structure. Patrons may drop-off guests in the bus lane along the east side of Drinkwater Blvd., but may not leave vehicles unattended.
Public Workouts at Scottsdale Stadium
Once players officially report to Spring Training each year, workouts at Scottsdale Stadium are generally open to the public on days when the team does not have a home game. Entry is through Gate B on Osborn Road and is free of charge. The practices start around 10:00am each day. Please note that the practice schedule is subject to change at any time without notice. On-site parking is not available for fans, but there are several City of Scottsdale public lots in the area.
Practice Schedule and Public Workouts are subject to change at any time without notice.