The Bon Appétit Office will assist you in planning your events in the Bank of America Business Center. The order desk is open Monday -Friday, 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. foradvance ordering. All orders must be placed two weeks in advance. Orders can be placed by contacting Robert Hurst at (415) 972-1515 or catering-ATTpark@bonappetitsuites.com.
There is no minimum order for gameday events.
A 20% service charge and 8.75% sales tax will be added to all orders.
- We accept orders online, through our website bonappetitsuites.com, and via email.
- All email orders must be received by 2:00 p.m., two days prior to the event.
- Online orders must be received by 2:00 p.m., one day prior.
- Orders for Saturday, Sunday and Monday should be emailed or ordered online by Thursday at 2:00 p.m.
Did you miss the advance order deadline?
Don't worry, there is a day-of-game menu that you can order from in your Suite. Please contact your Bon Appétit server when you arrive.
* Please note that outside food and beverage is not permitted in the Luxury Suites.
mediterranean meze platter
middle eastern style hummus, roasted garlic hummus, roasted red pepper hummus, sliced pita, pita chips, feta and greek olives
antipasti platter with farmers market vegetables
chef's selection of house made chips and garden fresh crudités
roasted onion dip
herbed artichoke dip
roasted red pepper hummus
white and blue corn chips
pico de gallo
fire roasted salsa
assorted gourmet cookies and bars
housemade ballpark crunch
assorted It's It ice cream sandwiches
non alcoholic beverage package
assorted sodas, bottled water, fresh lemonade, iced tea
coffee & tea service
beverages on consumption
bud, bud light, miller lite, coors, coors light, and o'doul's
anchor steam, lagunitas ipa, sierra Nevada pale ale, stella artois, drakes blonde ale, blue moon, and corona
assorted soda - coke, diet coke, sprite