Family Fantasy Clinic
The New York Yankees Family Fantasy Clinic is designed to provide participants an unprecedented opportunity to receive instruction from current player development staff, former Yankees' players, and other veteran coaches with extensive experience in the Major and Minor leagues.
The Family Fantasy Clinic will emphasize skill development and incorporate the Yankees comprehensive development philosophy, while catering to each individual's playing ability. Our panel of coaches and staff will offer drills, practice plans, and educational seminars designed to help each player's individual growth and facilitate a supportive and more informed relationship between adult and child.
Spring home to the New York Yankees for over 15 years, Steinbrenner Field has distinguished itself as one of the finest spring training facilities in all of baseball. Participants will enjoy unmatched amenities such as top notch clubhouse and athletic training staff members, locker room and shower facilities, perfectly manicured fields, and more.
Remember, it isn't everyday when you find a unique adult and child bonding experience, at a premier baseball facility, hosted by the most storied franchise in sports history.
November 7-10, 2019
November 5-8, 2020
*Space is limited to first 50 pairs
- 3 days, 3 nights at Fantasy Camp host hotel (per pair)
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel and fields daily
- Welcome reception and cookout
- Daily breakfasts, lunches and dinners included
- Personal clubhouse staff and athletic trainers
- Use of clubhouse locker with personalized name plate
- New York Yankees training gear to keep (training shorts, training t-shirt, socks, Yankees hat)
- Camp apparel and special gift(s) to keep
- Instruction and coaching from former Yankees Major Leaguers, current Yankees player development staff members, and other veteran coaches with extensive career experience in the Major and Minor leagues.
- Photo and autograph opportunities with Yankees Legends.
- Complimentary photo downloads
*Any parent/child or grandparent/child combination welcome