Print out recipes from Legends Hospitality Senior Executive Chef Matt Gibson.
Watch a video tutorial on how to make Cacio e Pepe, a cheesy pasta dish that translates to “cheese and pepper,” from Legends Hospitality Senior Executive Chef Matt Gibson. The ingredients are listed below.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- 6 ounces of Bucatini Pasta, dried
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Peppercorn
- ¾ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of grated pecorino cheese
Join Strength & Conditioning Coach Brett McCabe and special guests—including Giancarlo Stanton, Luis Severino, Tyler Wade and General Manager Brian Cashman— in staying in shape with at-home workouts using items you can find around your house.