Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I park?
- Inside Experience guests are permitted to park in the 164th Street Garage which can be accessed on River Avenue just south of 164th Street. One parking space is allotted per registration group. Upon pulling in to the 164th Street Garage, pull a ticket and bring it with you to the Registration area where your ticket will be validated. Each parking space is valued between $35-$50.
Where do I enter Yankee Stadium for The Inside Experience?
- Inside Experience guests should enter Yankee Stadium at Gate 6, located on the corner of East 161st Street and River Avenue. Guests will present their Inside Experience itinerary and granted entry into the Great Hall with their group to complete the check in process. The program will begin from there.
What is the entry and carry-in policy?
- As part of Major League Baseball's initiative to standardize security procedures at all 30 major league parks, all Guests are required to be screened via metal detectors before entering the Stadium. This procedure, a result of MLB's continuing work with the Department of Homeland Security, is in addition to the bag-check policy already in place and applies to all Stadium events. For complete entry and carry-in policy, visit our A to Z Guide .
When will I receive my itinerary, game tickets and credentials?
- Packages will be sent to your "shipping" address no later than three weeks prior to your Inside Experience program date. Included in this package will be your game tickets, a detailed itinerary and a stadium area map. These packages will be sent via FedEx and therefore cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. Credentials will be distributed at Yankee Stadium during your gameday registration. We will not send tickets international due to delayed mail delivery. All tickets will be held at the registration desk for guest pickup upon entry. All correspondence will be emailed in advance to the guest.
Where are the seats located for games at Yankee Stadium?
- For the 2016 season, Inside Experience guests will receive preferred seating located in the Field Level. The average face value is $225 per ticket.
Will I be guaranteed a seat next to my guest(s)?
- Upon receiving your registration, your complete group is assigned a block of seats together in the best available section and row. If there are extenuating circumstances and we are unable to place you in one continuous row, you will be notified in advance with the alternate seating arrangement that is suitable for your group.
What is your rainout policy?
- Rain or extreme weather conditions are always a possibility when playing outdoors. If there is inclement weather on the day of your Inside Experience program date, the program will still begin on time and all elements will still run as scheduled, unless notified otherwise. If the game is eventually postponed for a later date or cancelled, Inside Experience guests will be subject to the same rainout/reschedule policy as all other Yankee Stadium ticket holders. This means that your ticket is valid for the make-up date as determined by both teams and Major League Baseball.
Which Yankees player will attend the meet and greet?
- The schedule of Yankees players can vary greatly on any given game day. We take great pride in whom we have selected to participate based on availability, pitching rotation and other various factors. Therefore we preserve the surprise announcement until the player's bio is read shortly before the meet-and-greet portion of the program begins.
Will I receive any souvenirs?
- All guests will receive a gift bag complete with a current issue of Yankees Magazine, a Yankees baseball and a New Era hat branded with The Inside Experience logo. No later than one week following your program date, guests will be given online access to digital photographs taken with the Yankees player present at the meet-and-greet portion of the program. Guests can also choose an optional upgrade including a personalized replica jersey that you'll receive at registration on the day of your program.
Is photography permitted during The Inside Experience?
- Guests may bring their personal cameras and take photographs throughout the program. Certain areas may prohibit flash photography. Otherwise, we encourage guests to capture their participation in The Inside Experience as best possible. Videography is always prohibited.
Where can I view other Yankee Stadium policies?
- A comprehensive guide to Yankee Stadium policies can be found here »
Will I have the opportunity to purchase more Yankees merchandise?
- If you wish to supplement your gift bag, please send a request to email@example.com for an inventory list of merchandise available for purchase.