The St. Louis Cardinals are committed to providing a safe, clean, fun, family-friendly environment. We strive to thoroughly understand and enthusiastically exceed guest expectations. We have given special attention to all areas of the ballpark to ensure that it is fully accessible and continue to look for ways to make each guests' experience as comfortable as possible.
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Seating/Companion Seating
- Alternative Format Materials
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Dietary Restrictions
- Drop-Off/Pick Up Areas
- Electrical Outlets
- Emergency Evacuation
- Entry and Carry in Policy
- Fan Texting
- First Aid
- Guest Services
- Hearing Loop Locations
- Public Transportation
- Restrooms/Family Restrooms
- Service Animals
- Stadium Seating Chart
- Ticket Information
- Water Fountains
- Wheelchair Services
- SP+ Parking - Star Parking Lot- near Gate 2
- InterPark - Stadium West Parking Garage - near Gate 3
- InterPark - Stadium East Parking Garage - near Gate5
Public Parking Contact Info:
- SP+ Parking: (877) 717-0004
- Interpark: (314) 421-2613
Transportation may be provided to guests who require assistance. Transportation carts or wheelchairs will pick up guests at stadium entrances and escort them to and from their seats. No transport carts are allowed outside of Busch Stadium.
Accessible seating is available in all Busch Stadium seating levels and price categories.
Seating Close to Elevator:
- Level 2: UMB Champions Club, Party Suites
- Level 3: Bank of America, Redbird Club Legends Club Suites, Sections 231, 255
- Level 4: Section 331, 348, 357
Seating Close to Escalator:
- Level 2: UMB Champions Club, Party Suites
- Level 3: Bank of America, Redbird Club, Legends Club Suites, Sections 265
- Level 4: Sections 334
Seating Close to Ramp:
- East Ramp: Sections 132, Suite 205, 231, and 331
- West Ramp: Sections 151, Suite 46, 255, 354
Seating with electrical outlets:
- Seating Bowl Sections with outlets: 102, 105, 127, 132, 133, 134, 137, 138, 139, 146, 147, 151, 154, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 167, 171, 172, 189, 231, 240, 241, 247, 255, 261, 265, 267, 268, 270, 271, 331, 334, 340, 341, 347, 348, 353, 357, 358
- Our Clubs with electrical outlets available are Cardinals Club, Redbirds Club, Bank of America, all Party and Luxury Suites, and UMB Champions Club
- Electrical outlets are also available at Guest Relations and First Aid. (Guest Relations - Level 1, Section 148, Level 4, Section 340. First Aid - Level 1, Section 147, Level 4, Section 351)
- Seating for guests using Segway: Segway's are in Busch Stadium and we will accommodate each situation. Please call (3140 345-9000 for further assistance.
Seating with direct access to captioning:
- All PA announcements are captioned on the big screen. All seating sections can see the big screen.
- Upon request, any TV in the ballpark can be changed from the in-house feed to local broadcast to accommodate having the caption on the television.
Alternative Format Materials
There are braille signs outside of restrooms, stairways, and service doors.
Braille signs are located outside all restrooms and doorways. We have recently started creating an ADA brochure. We will have these brochures once the season starts and they will be located in Guest Relations on level 1, behind Section 148 and Level 4, behind Section 340.
Assistive listening devices are available at Guest Relations Level 1, behind Section 148.
All of our concessions stands are ADA accessible. All of our usher staff is available to assist if any guest requests additional assistance. Our usher staff is available throughout the stadium.
We allow both food and drink into the stadium. Drinks must be in clear plastic, factory sealed bottles, that are 2 liters or less.
Broadway, near Gate 6
8th Street, north of Gate 3
Seating Bowl Sections with outlets: 102, 105, 127, 132, 133, 134, 137, 138, 139, 146, 147, 151, 154, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 167, 171, 172, 189, 231, 240, 241, 247, 255, 261, 265, 267, 268, 270, 271, 331, 334, 340, 341, 347, 348, 353, 357, 358.
Our Clubs with electrical outlets available are Cardinals Club, Redbirds Club, Bank of America, all Party and Luxury Suites, and UMB Champions Club.
Electrical outlets are also available at Guest Relations and First Aid. (Guest Relations - Level 1, Section 148, Level 4, Section 340. First Aid - Level 1, Section 147, Level 4, Section 351).
- U.S. Cellular Family Pavilion
- Broadway Side of the Building in between Gate 6 and the East Ramp
- Gate 2/8th Street
- Gate 3
- Left field porch
- Home Plate Escalator 1 to Gate 2 to Main Concourse
- Home Plate Escalator 2 to Level 1 to Field Suites
- Home Plate Escalator 3 Field Suites to Level 2, Suites 31-60
- Home Plate Escalator 4 Level 2 to Redbird Club
- 3rd Base Escalator 5 & 6 Main Concourse to Level 2
- 3rd Base Escalator 7 & 8 to Level 2 to Left Field Pavilion
- 3rd Base Escalator 9 to Level 3 & Level 4 Upper Terrace
- 1st Base Escalator 10 to Main Concourse & Level 2
- 1st Base Escalator 11 to Level 2 & Level 3
- 1st Base Escalator 12 to Level 3, Level 4 - Sec. 334
In the case of an emergency evacuation, avoid taking elevators and escalators.
The Primary Path of Exit would be to take the West or East Ramp. The West Ramp is located on the 8th Street Side of the building behind home plate. The sections closest to the West Ramp are Section 343, 255, Suite 46, and 151. The East Ramp is located on the Broadway side of the building. The sections closest to the East Ramp are Section 328, 228, Suite 205, and 130.
There are designated Area of Rescue locations throughout Busch Stadium where individuals with disabilities can wait for help if the paths of exit are unavailable.
The usher staff is trained to evacuate or lead these individuals to the designated Area of Rescue locations when the paths of exit are unavailable.
Entry and Carry in Policy
Every gate is ADA accessible.
The St. Louis Cardinals reserve the right to inspect all items entering Busch Stadium. Guests may carry in items including: purses, diaper bags, fanny packs, and soft-sided coolers that do not exceed a maximum size of 16" x 16" x 8". Bags that exceed this size are no permitted in the stadium.
Soda and water in unopened, clear plastic bottles no larger than two liters are allowed in Busch Stadium. Alcohol, bottles, cans, thermoses, hard sided coolers/liners, and all outside cups and mugs are not allowed.
Knives larger than four inches, unopened, are not allowed in Busch Stadium.
Skateboards and hover boards are prohibited in Busch Stadium.
Drones are prohibited in Busch Stadium. The Federal Aviation Administration restricts flights over or near stadiums during sporting events.
Text 'STLCARDS' followed by the situation and location to 69050.
Level 1, Section 147, next to Guest Relations
Level 4 , Section 351
- Level 1, Section 148
- Level 4, Section 340
Guest Relations Information:
During Game: 314-345-5331
Hearing loop assistive listening devices are available upon request at Guest Relations Level 1, behind Section 148.
Metrolink station - next to the Westin on 8th Street.
For Metrolink and MetroBus schedules please call (314) 231-2345.
Women's Only: 107, 132, 163, 234, 271
Men's Only: 127, 231, 237, 268
Women and Men's Restrooms directly next to each other: 133, 140, 143, 156, 261, 333, 339, 345, 357, 449, 451 Ford Plaza, Left Field Porch
Family Restrooms: 107, 134, 140, 156, 171
Certified service animals and service animals in training for guests with disabilities are welcome at Busch Stadium.
Stadium Seating Chart
For more detailed information, visit the Busch Stadium Seating Map.
All luxury and party suites are ADA accessible.
All luxury suites have ability to remove seats for more space if needed.
All luxury suites have private bathrooms.
Located in Guest Relations, Level 1, Section 148.
To purchase tickets for accessible seating, please call (314) 345-9000 and a Ticket Sales Representative will be able to assist you. You may also click here to purchase tickets online.
Accessible seating on all levels includes companion seating (folding chairs) for up to three family and friends that may be accompanying our guest. Each guest will need to have an accessible seating ticket.
To exchange a ticket for an accessible seating ticket, please call (314) 345-9000. Tickets may also be exchanged prior to a game date or on the day of a game at the Busch Stadium Ticket Windows located on 8th Street near Gate 3.
All ticket exchanges are subject to availability
Accessible Ticket Windows:
8th Street Ticket Windows, just north of Gate 3. These windows are open Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. They are also open for all home games from 9:00am until two hours after scheduled game time.
Clark Street Ticket Windows, just east of Gate 5. Clark Street ticket windows are open on game days from the time gates open until 30 minutes after scheduled game time.
High and low water fountains at sections 132, 134, 136, 140, 156, 161/163, 231, 261, 268, 333, 340, 345, 451.
Wheelchair escorts are available upon requests. Please ask an employee to call for a wheelchair escort to assist you to and from your seat.
Transportation may be provided to guests who require assistance. Transportation carts or wheelchairs will pick up guests at stadium entrances and escort them to and from their seats.