Community and Business Organizations
The Consignment Program is a ticket program that allows groups to receive tickets in advance with the payment due no later than two weeks prior to your game date. This program is a great opportunity for the area businesses, organizations, churches, etc to come enjoy a day/night at the ballpark. Amenities for community and business organizations start with only 300 tickets!
- Tickets at discounted price
- Pre-game field visit and photo with team photographer for a certain number of guests
- In-game scoreboard recognition
- By selling 1,000 tickets additional amenities include:
- Pre-game on-field ceremony for six members of your organization. A great opportunity to recognize hard workers.
- Pre-game on-field honorary pitch for one of the members in your organization. Pitch is thrown to current player or, if you're lucky, Fredbird!