2019 Ticket Exchange Program
THE TICKET EXCHANGE PROGRAM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FULL (82 GAMES), HALF (42 GAMES) AND PARTIAL (21 GAMES) SEASON PLANS.
Ticket exchanges must be finalized at least 72 hours (three full days) prior to the scheduled start time of both games in the exchange.
• NEW FOR 2019: Tickets may be exchanged only once and are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar quantity. You will have the ability to take the value of two tickets and convert them into a single ticket at a higher price point.
• Tickets can be exchanged at the same ticket price or at a lesser value, based on availability at the time the tickets are exchanged. Tickets can also be exchanged dollar-for-dollar at a higher value. Additional payment is required for seat upgrades via credit card.
• Locations are subject to availability and refunds will not be given for downgrades.
• Parking passes are eligible to be exchanged and are based on availability. All exchanged tickets & parking will arrive via email.
• Exchanges are not available over the phone, by mail or by email.
• All exchange dates are subject to blackout and any game may become a blackout at any time.
• The maximum number of exchange transactions allowed per season for Full Season Members is 20, Half Season Members is 15 and Partial Plan Members is 5. Tickets issued through the Ticket Exchange Program may not be resold.
• Red Carpet Rewards tickets and parking passes are not eligible for exchange.
• Season Plan Holders can exchange tickets via their Access account at nationals.com/Access. Once in your Access account, click on "Tickets" and follow the instructions provided.
EXCHANGE EXAMPLE A: current date/time is Saturday, June 1 at 10:15 a.m. You may exchange into or out of tickets dated Tuesday, June 4 or later (the June 4 game is scheduled for 7:05 p.m.).
EXCHANGE EXAMPLE B: current date/time is Sunday, September 1 at 2:45 p.m. You may exchange into or out of tickets dated Thursday, September 5 or later (the Wednesday, September 4 game is scheduled for 1:05 p.m., which is within the 72-hour window).
Exchange Blackout Dates
Thursday, March 28 vs. New York Mets
Friday, April 12 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
Saturday, May 18 vs. Chicago Cubs
Saturday, May 25 vs. Miami Marlins
Saturday, June 15 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
Friday, June 21 vs. Atlanta Braves
Wednesday, July 3 vs. Miami Marlins
Thursday, July 4 vs. Miami Marlins
Saturday, July 27 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
Saturday, August 17 vs. Milwaukee Brewers
Saturday, September 14 vs. Atlanta Braves
We recommend using a desktop or laptop as this service may not be compatible with all mobile devices or tablets. (The recommended browser to use is Google Chrome.)
- Log in to your Access account
- Click on "Tickets" on the top menu
- Click on "My Ticket Inventory"
- Select "Exchange Tickets" in the "Ticket Action" dropdown menu
- Select the tickets from your inventory that you wish to exchange
- Click "Continue" to view the games that are eligible for your exchange and select the one you wish to attend
- Click "Select this Event" to navigate to the seat selection process
- Confirm your event selection and checkout
NEW FOR 2019
Washington Nationals Bag Policy
Please note: Beginning in 2019, backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags and details about the Binbox storage option please click the Read More button below.