Important information for Father's Day Catch on the Field ticket package buyers
To ensure that the event is fun for all involved, please follow these helpful instructions:
- Please complete the below waiver for each person that will take the field. A parent or legal guardian will need to complete the waiver for children under 18 years of age as of June 16, 2019. Please bring the completed waivers to the game.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- On June 16, fans with Father's Day Catch tickets must check in between 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. at the registration table located in Schaefer Circle outside of Home Plate Plaza between Gates D and E.
- Participants must check in 15 minutes prior to the start time of their session.
- When checking in, participants must present their Father's Day Catch tickets, the completed waivers, and a valid photo ID. Each participant will be provided a wristband enabling entry onto the field.
- Game tickets will be scanned before participants take the field. Fans should not enter the ballpark prior to their catch on the field experience. All fans 18 & over will receive their Father's Day Fedora as they exit the field at the conclusion of their session.
- Tennis shoes are required. Spiked shoes, cleats, or high heels are not permitted on the field.
- For safety reasons, participants will be required to only utilize the soft baseballs provided prior to entering the field. No other baseballs are permitted.
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own baseball gloves.
- Participants must follow all rules provided by Orioles staff for the safety of all fans.
- If you need assistance to enter the field, please indicate upon registration.
- In the event of inclement weather, additional information will be communicated.
Inside Orioles Tickets