All MLB teams have implemented mandatory metal detection screening of all fans prior to entry at each MLB ballpark. Oriole Park at Camden Yards has walk-through magnetometers or hand-held metal detectors at each entrance in order to ensure a safe and fun environment for fans attending Orioles games.
Wallets, phones, keys, and other permitted objects can remain in pockets or a size-compliant bag during entry screening. Bags that do not meet size requirements will not be allowed into the ballpark. Fans without a bag can utilize one of several Express Lanes found at Gates A, C, F, or H to go through security.
- All items permitted into the ballpark will be inspected. No bags or items exceeding the maximum size of 16" x 16" x 8" are allowed into the ballpark. Permitted items must easily fit into a 16" x 16" x 8" container. Bags on wheels are prohibited.
- No containers or unauthorized items can be left at any park entrance. Fans will be asked to return them to their vehicle.
- No re-entry will be permitted. Once fans enter the ballpark, they will not be permitted to leave and re-enter the facility. Fans should make sure they have everything they need before entering the ballpark.
- Only vehicles dropping off or picking up guests with disabilities are permitted to stop curbside at the ballpark. No other vehicles are permitted curbside, nor will fans be able to stand and wait with their vehicles.
- The Orioles welcome fan support in the form of handmade banners and signs. To ensure that all fans will have an unobstructed view of the ballgame, the Orioles do not permit the hanging of banners anywhere in the ballpark. Banners may only be displayed before and after the game and between innings. Banners are subject to confiscation if the content is commercial, political, and/or in bad taste according to the Orioles' discretion. The Orioles reserve the right to remove any banner at any time.
- Air horns, cowbells, and other noisemakers are not permitted in the ballpark.
- Firearms, knives, or weapons of any kind are not permitted at Oriole Park.