OCTOBER 2-NOVEMBER 26 TOUR SCHEDULE:
- Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m., and 12 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m., and 2 p.m.
Tours are not offered if there is a Raven's home game, October 21st (Baltimore Running Festival) or November 23rd (Thanksgiving).
Public tours will resume in March on a limited basis. A full schedule will begin in April.
REGULAR SEASON TOUR SCHEDULE (Beginning in April 2018):
- Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
No tours will be held if there is a daytime game (any game that begins 3:30 p.m. or earlier).
When there is a 4 p.m. game, tours will be offered at 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
All tour dates and times are based on ballpark availability and are subject to change.
What do we visit on a tour?
- The Orioles dugout (Tours beginning after 1:30 p.m. may not visit the dugout on game days
- The Press Levels
- The Scoreboard/Control Room
- Our exclusive Suite Level
- Legends Park
- The B & O Railroad
- Baltimore's Famous Inner Harbor
- The birthplace and history of Babe Ruth
*Areas visited are accessible to all
Private Group Tours
- Group tours can be scheduled throughout the year (pending snow and ice conditions).
- Call (410) 547-6234 to schedule a private group tour.
For additional information about Ballpark Tours or to speak to a representative, call (410) 547-6234, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.