Take a Stroll Through The Ballpark That Forever Changed Baseball!
Come see Oriole Park at Camden Yards from a whole new perspective. Enjoy the charm of the ballpark from club level suites, the press level, and even the Orioles dugout.
Oriole Park revolutionized baseball when it debuted on Opening Day 1992. Now, here's your chance to go behind the scenes of this historic ballpark and learn more about how it has continued to change the baseball fan's experience ever since.
Each Public Tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
PUBLIC TOURS ARE NOT OFFERED AT THIS TIME. THEY WILL RESUME IN MARCH.
REGULAR SEASON TOUR SCHEDULE (Beginning March 30):
- Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
No tours will be held if there is a daytime game (any game that begins before to 4 p.m.).
When there is a 4 p.m. game, tours will be offered at 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
No tours will be held on Ravens' home game dates: September 9, 23 October 21 November 4, 18, 25
Additionally, no tours will be held on September 3, October 20, November 12, 22
OFFSEASON TOUR SCHEDULE (Beginning October 1):
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. and noon
- Sunday: noon and 2:00 p.m.
All tour dates and times are based on ballpark availability and are subject to change.
What do we visit on a tour?
- The Orioles dugout (Tours beginning after 1:30 p.m. may not visit the dugout on game days)
- The Press Levels
- The Scoreboard Control Room
- Our exclusive Suite Level
- Orioles Legends Park
- Eutaw Street
*Areas visited are accessible to all
Private Group Tours
- Group tours can be scheduled throughout the year (pending snow and ice conditions).
- Call (410) 547-6234 to schedule a private group tour.
For additional information about Ballpark Tours or to speak to a representative, call (410) 547-6234, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.