The Orioles welcome you and your best furry friend to Camden Yards for Bark at Oriole Park, presented by Pets Add Life. Bark at Oriole Park ticket packages include the unique opportunity to bring your dog to an Orioles game, plus you will receive an Orioles Pet Bandana. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Baltimore Humane Society.
BARK AT ORIOLE PARK PUP PARADE
Don't miss your chance to show off your dog with the Bark at Oriole Park Pup Parade around the outfield warning track presented by Pets Add Life. Bark at Oriole Park fans and dog owners should line up outside section 68 starting at 6 p.m. The parade will begin at approximately 6:20.
- NO walk-up ticket sales will be available on the day of the event.
- Bring a copy of your dog's vaccination form(s) to the game. All dogs will be required to have current Rabies and Bordetella vaccinations.
- No more than one dog per adult (18 years of age or older). Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
- Check-in will begin at 5:10 PM on gameday at Gate G. Only dogs with pre-purchased Bark at Oriole Park ticket packages will be eligible to attend the game.
- All dogs and their owners will be required to check in at the Bark at Oriole Park check-in station at Gate G prior to entry into the ballpark.
- All dogs must enter Gate G by 8:00 PM on gameday
- Bark at Oriole Park tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold in any manner.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- All dogs must have ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have current rabies vaccination, and be accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older.
- A Release and Waiver will be mailed with your tickets and must be signed and brought to the game for entry with your dog.
- Dog owners must take their dogs to the designated pet relief area and must pick up any pet waste.
- All dogs must remain in the designated Bark at Oriole Park locations throughout the game. Fans are encouraged to bring a family member or friend to assist in keeping an eye on your dog.
- Each dog will receive an Orioles pet bandana giveaway upon entry.
- Seats will be in an area that will receive sun for at least a portion of the game. Dog owners should monitor their pets for signs of overheating such as heavy panting, excessive drooling, and lethargy. We encourage you to bring spray bottles to keep your dog(s) cool in case of heat. There will be water stations and shaded areas available to keep dogs cool.
- A veterinarian will be on hand in case of emergency, injury, or illness.
- It is the dog owner's sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Please contact Orioles Customer Service at email@example.com with any questions.