Fans are invited to attend a Crab Feast on the Field, presented by Miller Lite, at Oriole Park on Friday, August 13, 2021, from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. While the Orioles are in Boston to take on the Red Sox, fans ages 21 and over (with valid ID) can watch the game on the center field video board and enjoy all-you-can-eat crabs and drinks from tables set up on the Oriole Park infield dirt.
Special ticket package price: $125
* Fans must be 21 or over
Ticket package includes:
- All-you-can-eat crabs and a variety of sides.
- Beer: Miller Lite, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy, Vizzy
- Soda & Water: Aquafina, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist
- Orioles Bottle Opener presented by Miller Lite
- Complimentary parking in Lot C.
- Watch the O’s vs. Red Sox game on the video board.
- Complimentary parking is available in Lot C.
- Fans can enter through Gate C beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- Event will take place from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. Orioles vs. Red Sox game will be played on the video board at 7:10 p.m.
- Food and beverage service (other than soda and water) will conclude at 9 p.m.
- Tables will be set up for groups of 8 (eight). You will receive your seating assignment upon arrival.
- Please protect the field - flat shoes only; no heels or cleats.
- Guests must follow all rules provided by Orioles staff for the safety of all fans.
- Rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of an unfavorable forecast and/or poor field conditions, tables will be set up on the main concourse. Information will be communicated.