Orioles to host first-ever Crab Feast on August 17
All-inclusive experience includes all-you-can-eat crabs, drinks, and more on the Oriole Park field
Fans 21 and over are invited to attend the first-ever Crab Feast at Oriole Park on Saturday, August 17 from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. The Crab Feast includes all-you-can-eat crabs and a variety of sides, as well as MillerCoors beer products, Pepsi soft drinks and Aquafina bottled water. Plus, all fans will receive an Orioles crab mallet. Attendees can also watch the O's take on the Red Sox on the center field video board starting at 7:10 p.m. from their tables on the infield dirt.
Complimentary parking will be available in Lot A, and fans can enter through Gate D beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- All-you-can-eat crabs
- Corn on the cob
- Cole Slaw
- Beer, Soda, Water
- Complimentary parking will be available in Lot A.
- Enter through Gate D beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Please protect the field - flat shoes only; no heels or cleats.
- Tables will be set up for groups of 8. You will receive your seating assignment upon arrival.
- Must be 21+ to attend.
- Rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of an unfavorable forecast and/or poor field conditions, tables will be set up on the main concourse.
- Tickets for this event we be mailed out during the first week of August.
- Ticket holders will be given their assigned seating/table location at the time of their arrival for the event. If you wish to sit together, be sure to purchase all tickets in one transaction. (Each table will sit 8 people.)